Friday, February 14, 2014

I am


I am the one who's invisible

I am the one you wouldn't consider

I am the one you wouldn't choose

I am the one you wouldn't even bother to talk to

I am the one who's under-rated

I am the one who's under-estimated

I am the one you put aside

I am the one you wouldn't pick as a leader

I am the one who doesn't convince you

I am the nuts in your cookies

I am the dirt the you are dying to get rid of

I am the one you look down on

I am the one you would not trust

I am the one that nobody cares about

I am the one that nobody cares about if nobody cares about me

I am the one who has never set any point

I am the one who will leave and the world will still be turning

I am the one you wouldn't give a second look

I am that part of book you always skip

I am those coins you let fall out of your pocket


I am the one you turn your head away from

I am the one you will forget

But those are exactly what I've ever needed to be. You just filled up my fuel tank to the fullest. And I'm starting my engine……...

No comments:

Post a Comment