Thursday, September 18, 2014

Little Miss Oopsy Daisy





Little Miss Oopsy Daisy. What a cute phrase to describe a clumsy person. The truth is, being clumsy is never cute. Or silly. It is as horrible as a temperamental person. As disadvantaging as late person. I think I am a clumsy person. And so does everybody think. I am clumsy. And although I laugh about it everytime, doesn't mean it's always funny. Being clumsy is basically being unorganised, uncoordinated, disoriented, distracted, messy, forgetful, unaware, and insensitive at the same time. This character could cause a serious chaos. Though I'm not at that stage yet (hopefully never will), but, there's a serious chance that I might ACCIDENTALLY kill someone. I don't want this clumsiness in me no more. I basically break everything I touch and it is not good. It pisses people off. And they can be mad of me which happens all the time and I am not liking it. I spill my friends' meal all the time, lose their stationaries, and the latest is I hid my friends' wallets and forgot that I was hiding it. I left and my friends look for it all over the place. And they're totally pissed off.  Yes, I am so screwed. And what I'm terrified of the most is this is not a good work ethic. No. Who wants to hire someone who drops everything? Or spills coffee all over the place? That's why this habit needs to go away. And I swear to god I never feel cute for being clumsy. It lets me down as well as it lets people down. I'm gonna start trying not to be clumsy. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment