Thursday, September 5, 2013

Halo!

Halo! This is my first post. Greetings to you, visitors! I'm from the most beautiful country in the world, Indonesia. So, I don't really know what to write so I'm just gonna tell you why my blog named Florasia-esterische. Hmmm florasia. Flora is actually an Indonesian for plant, including flower. My name is Bunga. Bunga means flower and I added asia to show that I'm an Indonesian or Asian. (?) -_- No not really I just like the way it sounds. Florasia. Aaaaand the origin of esterische is kind of ridiculous but I'm gonna tell you though. It was inspired by a name of bacteria, Escherichia coli. -_____- Hahaha. I don't know but the name Escherichia is really interesting to me even though is the name of a digestive bacteria. It was found by Theodor Escherich. Such a pretty name. 



Flower and bacteria? Such a perfect match!



And now I'm going to tell you why I start to blog. I've ever blog before but then I got bored because I was lazy to update it. But now I start to write again because my dad said blogging is good to improve your writing abilities, widen knowledge, and to express the unexpressed feelings.

Well the main reason is probably I kind of need somewhere safe to pour my thoughts because currently I'm entering my 10th year and I wanna make some changes, positive ones. So I decided to try to listen more, and talk less. And I do now, listen more than talk. And it feels good. Not really. I used to talk a lot. More than lot. From debating about which pants are more suitable for survival in the forest to make fun of someone's laugh. But now I have to tell my self to shut up every time  I'm about to say something that's not very necessary. When I'm about to give an opinion about something. I try to just keep it inside and give'em an 'I know everything' smile. :)) Soooo that's why I made this blog. To pour my unnecessary thoughts. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment